- A New Start For Old Knives: Give your carbon or stainless steel knives a new lease on life with a professional knife sharpener. Restore your straight-edge kitchen set, hunting knife, folding pocket blade, and scissors, and keep them honed for precise cutting.
- The Vital Rough Cut: An incorrect sharpening sequence can damage knives. Following the advice of experts, our 3-step knife sharpener starts with an essential “rough cut” to reset dull blades. The coarse grit restores the blade’s angle and prevents damage to diamond rods in the honing stage.
- 3+1 Steps To Super Slicing: The best knife sharpener follows an expert process. Tungsten carbide restores. Diamond rods straighten and smooth. Ceramic rods polish and maintain. There’s no guesswork here, just razor-sharp knives for effortless chopping, slicing, mincing, and dicing.
- Cutting Edge Design: You’ll use your knife sharpener every day, so form and function are everything. Its smart, simple style looks great in any kitchen or workshop. The comfortable grip acts as an anchor, delivering stability and safety each time you sharpen. Bonus Level 5 cut resistant glove included.
- A Sharper Look: That last thing you want is clunky looking appliances taking up counter space. That’s why we designed our knife sharpener in the clean, svelte, minimalist style of black and stainless steel that looks sharp in any kitchen.
THE SHARP CHOICE
Even the best blades dull after enough use. Not only do they cause frustration, they pose a threat to vulnerable fingers and thumbs––sharp knives are safer.
If you’re ready to part with your high-end knives because they aren't performing like they used to––wait––try this advanced sharpening system first.
Now "system" makes it sound a bit complicated, but in just 3 steps you’ll restore a sharper angle to the blade, smooth its edge, and polish it to precision.
Start with the coarse grit, follow with medium, and end with fine. Steps 2 and 3 keep your everyday knives razor sharp. Step 4 is specially designed for scissors.
MULTIPLE CUTTING-EDGE FEATURES
● No-slip grip
● 220 grit diamond rods
● 4 stages to sharper blades
● 1 slot specially designed for scissors
● Comes with level 5 cut-resistant glove & instruction booklet
IS IT SUITABLE FOR CERAMIC KNIVES?
Ceramic knives are prone to micro-chipping and burring and require regular maintenance. Skip the stage 1 coarse grind and start with the restorative diamond rods in stage 2, then move onto stage 3 polishing.
SHOULD I ANGLE THE BLADE AS I SHARPEN?
Each slot is designed to sharpen without effort. The inner rods are crossed at the precise angle so all you have to do is insert the blade and drag it through 4-6 times.
Get our Sharp Start Guarantee. If this system doesn't give you sharper knives, let us know and we'll give you a full refund. BUY NOW and give your knives the sharpest edge.
How To Use :
Step 1: "CERAMIC" stage (preparation): For repairing damaged blades and straightening blades before sharpening.
Step 2: "COARSE" stage (sharpen): Sharpens the blade and restores the cutting edge to a "V" shape.
Step 3: "FINE" stage (fine tune): Polishes the blade and equalizes any surface irregularities that may have been caused.
Package Dimensions : 8.62 x 3.15 x 2.44 inches
Item Weight : 9.5 ounces
Material : Plastic
Color : Black